THE success of any business or organisation depends on having the right people in the right role and recognising reward and effort. Their knowledge, experience and talent will help you and your business release the potential that might currently seem just out of reach.
Success requires a high level of engagement and investment through personal and professional development to ensure every individual feels valued and can therefore add value.
This inspires loyalty and respect, making it easier to accomplish what may at times seem impossible, especially relevant to a self-employed sales force. Starting with recruitment and training FutureStory Consulting will show you how to maximise this opportunity:
- understanding the role of the ‘Human Givens‘ in performance and attitude
- development through coaching
- building team leader skill set and capabilities
- maximising performance
- agreed accountability
- setting expectations
- beliefs, behaviours, results
- transforming the ‘accidental manager’ to ‘effective leader’
- nurturing and supporting sales people to ‘sales leaders’
‘As country manager of our largest corporate sponsor at the time, Nick led a national network of self-employed distributors, mobilising and motivating them in an ongoing charity programme that ultimately saw them raise over €1 million for ARC.’Barbara Cosgrave, founder member and trustee ARC Cancer Support, Dublin