We may collect the following information:
- Name and business name
- Contact information including email address
- Job title
- Information relevant to specific services or related queries
This information helps us understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our website and services
- To periodically send emails about seminars, special offers or news which we think you may find interesting
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes… by email, phone or letter
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
In line with all applicable UK data protection regulations we will not sell, share or otherwise transfer or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.